Sunday, April 3, 2011

Today is the day!

Well, we are down to only about 12 hours before take off now! I'm getting fairly nervous, but really excited. I finished packing last night and don't have a lot left to do today which is nice. After a quick stopover in London I should arrive in BCN tomorrow around 11am Calgary time.

After lugging my 80 lb suitcase and my carry on bags to the hostel I'll try to send a quick message letting you all know I'm alive :) I'm going to stay here for the first 2 weeks until I find somewhere to live, but I'm optimistic that it won't take that long. Just this morning, someone responded to me about a little apartment near by, available the 15th so I will go look on Tuesday.

For those who haven't take a look yet, this is the link to my school where it tells a bit about what I learn and who the prof's are going to be.
It's a like an emotional washing machine today because while I'm really excited to start this new adventure, there are a lot of people I'm leaving behind who I'm going to miss a lot. I just wanted to say thank you so so much to all of my friends and family who have done nothing but support me. I don't know if I could have done it without all your help along the way.

Goodbye Snow! Haha!
Love to all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment